Pages

August 19, 2009

Transparent Touches September kits

The September kits are ready for purchase at Transparent Touches. This month I get to design with this kit (#3) which includes lots of goodies from the new Cosmo Cricket lines: Earth Love and the, oh so popular, Boyfriend! Now if you'll excuse me, I am off to stalk the mailman ;)

Les kits de septembre sont maintenant en vente à Transparent Touches. Ce mois-çi, je vais jouer avec le kit #3, çi-dessus, qui comprend plein de belles choses des deux nouvelles collections de Cosmo Cricket: Earth Love et The Boyfriend. Maintenant je vous abandonne pour aller surveiller l'arrivée du facteur ;)

1 comment:

  1. nathalie...the papers in that kit look oh so yummy. you have fun...and easy on your mailman...you might scare him.
    and thanks a million for all your sweet comments over the weekend. compliments from you are huge to me.
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!