Pages

March 05, 2010

This is it!


Today is the big day! I am so glad you stopped by! If you are just starting to hop, make sure to visit Nikki Sivils, Jillibean Soup and Bella Blvd's blogs for a chance at some amazing prize packages!

And I hope you'll like this handmade giveaway I created especially for you! :)

I have been pretty crazy about Nikki's Pockets of Stickers and my Bind It all lately, so once again, I combined both to create this little binder which includes checklists to get you through your Spring cleaning this year (and every year). I don't know about you but I could use the motivation and having a list all prettied up like this is definitely going to help!




click on any photo to enlarge it

I used Nikki Sivils Pockets of Stickers-Brown curtain, Victoria's Street papers and a clear stamp from the North Pole Night collection.

You have all weekend to leave a comment below this post to participate in this giveaway (and I am open to international entries). I will randomly choose a winner on Monday morning. And now, make sure to hop on to the blogs of the other Willie-Bee Divas! I have seen some amazing giveaways!

Pour mes lectrices francophones, dites moi si vous avez besoin d'aide pour comprendre le principe. N'oubliez pas de me laisser un com' pour avoir une chance de gagner mon petit mini "Ménage de printemps". Le tirage au sort se fera lundi. Visitez aussi les blogs des trois compagnies organisant cet évènement ainsi que les blogs de mes collègues de DT :) Elles ont toutes quelque chose à offrir!

150 comments:

  1. Great project that I would definetly use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chance at the wonderful book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice! love this blog hopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sooo creative! thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT!! Spring is a comin' and the sun i s shining :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. je suis fan de tes creas :)
    j'veux jouer !!!
    bisettes !

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is too cute! thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea!! I really need this one....my house needs some spring cleaning!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great project. And I so need any help I can get for spring cleaning, it's already going to be delayed because of surgery but maybe I could hint that little list along to my children. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a wonderful project. Amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling project--thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your projects and the giveaway is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a great giveaway! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute project... would love using it..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute project - I could use this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love, love this !!! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it! I have already started to think about spring cleaning and this would be a great tool to have! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMGosh, this is the best thing I've seen yet!! So cute and soooo useful, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute project! Thanks for sharing your time and talent.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome project!!! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  21. soooooo CUTE!
    thanks for a chance to win~

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is adorable ~ thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute book! I think I could use it for a chore list too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow, that is wonderful! i could definitely use that kind of motivation for cleaning... ANY cleaning :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really really love this project... thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  26. I so need one of these. It is practical and oh so adorable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Girl..... you are TOO cute and your projects are always so adorable! I love this idea and would never have thought of it. Hope all is well with you and I sure miss chattin' with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is absolutely fantastic! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I need the help getting organized. Thanks for a chance to win your cute project.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This did make me smile ... a beautiful book containing the evil of housework!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a great idea! Adorable mini!

    ReplyDelete
  32. How totally creative and crafty!!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love this~much better that the note book paper lists I make for cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  35. How cute AND practical! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great Idea!!!! Love your creativity! Thank you for sharing! "Happy Spring"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love this project! Thanks so much for the giveaway!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. love how contemporary this is! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  39. what a fun project! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Such a great way to add some fun to spring chores. Love it :O)

    ReplyDelete
  41. This is really cool. It'd certainly help me in my house of boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Super sweet binder!! Thanks for the chance to win :)
    -jennifer hamilton

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! This is AMAZING!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):) I'm on Nikki's DT with you....so no need to enter me for your giveaway...I would love to see a non-DT member win!!! Thanks for the chance though...and wanted to show my support to U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Cool beans, Nathalie!! Want to come and clean my house too??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Cool project. I am pretty OCD so this book is just up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love this little book... What a cute way to remind you of you chores...

    ReplyDelete
  47. Totally love this! You are super talented! Thank you for your participation in the Blog Crawl! Nikki is lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  48. how fabulous! love it!!! love all u create!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love this. A woman after my own heart. Lists and lists and more lists. Anything to keep on track and organized. So cute. Great idea. Hugs,Amy

    ReplyDelete
  50. This is too cute! It would help me to clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. very very very fun!!! thanks for the chance!
    totally fun... {{hugs}} michelle

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love your project! No need to include me in the prize drawing, I'm on Nikki's DT.

    ReplyDelete
  53. What a great idea! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  54. spring cleaning sounds fun suddenly:)

    ReplyDelete
  55. What a great idea for a notebook - would be very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  56. What an original idea! Not that I want to clean my house, but this will probably make me want to do it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  57. OMG! OMG! Totally came here first...I covet that book! You are so talented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. love it! creative inspiration AND spring cleaning inspiration! thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  59. Now this is something I should have had years ago! Thanks for the inspiration and for thinking of us!

    ReplyDelete
  60. This would be perfect I am always trying to find checklists to keep things in order.

    ReplyDelete
  61. I love it! If I don't win this, I may just have to lift it!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Oh my gosh ... wonderful job with this! Great, unique idea! Love it! ... hate cleaning, but LOVE this! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  63. That is just too darn cute, Nathalie! I adore your work, especially that cute little stamp binder you made! Hope you have a great weekend! :-)

    (don't include me... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  64. What a good idea for a mini-book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  65. Waouh! C'est la Fete par ici on dirait? ;-)
    Ton mini est adorable!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  66. What an adorable idea! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  67. What a great idea, if you'd like google flylady. Love her ideas. Thanks for participating and I'm hopeful for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  68. These are beautiful! Each page is awesome! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  69. How do you think of these things! SO SO SO Very imaginative! I have been banging my head trying to think of fun ways to get my almost 9 year old daughter to begin helping in the house. This would TOTALLY do the trick! If I dont win, I would love to lift this idea. Your work is so inspiring. Thanks for playing! Cant wait to check back often ;)

    ReplyDelete
  70. oh nathalie i LOVE it!!!! i love all the books you create!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Nathalie what a wonderful giveaway! Wish I could win!! I'm going to put this on my FB Fan page for todays blog crawl! I love it!! (That me out of the drawing, I just wanted to stop in and see what you made.) Thanks for participating!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. I love this project! What a cool idea! So if I win, does that mean I have to Spring Clean too?

    ReplyDelete
  73. So cute and usable...love it...hoping I can win!!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Such a cool and creative idea! Thanks for sharing, and for the chance to win :)

    WIshing you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  75. so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Love your cute mini book. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  77. That is so cute, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  78. Great idea and beautiful way to look at a not so fun spring activity :)

    ReplyDelete
  79. Terrific idea and great way to stay organized with your cleaning!!!! Crossing my fingers for this one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  80. Love this, for our new home...!!!
    Pick me please?!?!
    Susanne from Holland

    ReplyDelete
  81. I love this! Thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  82. This is amazing Nathalie! Don't put me in for the running to win since we're on the DT together but I just wanted to encourage you! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  83. that is such an awesome idea! love it! i TOTALLY need this!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Have to say that this is one of my favs. Thanks for the chance.....

    annette :)

    ReplyDelete
  85. So so so cute! I hope to be lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  86. your project is fabulous. Love the pocket idea. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  87. What a neat idea! Very cute indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  88. perfect perfect idea!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  89. You are so creative!! Thanks for the blog crawl

    ReplyDelete
  90. Love the cute book!!! Great idea. Thanks for a chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  91. I love this, but you have to promise it wont make me want to clean more than I want to scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  92. What a fantastic idea. So cute!

    Thank you for a chance to win.

    Jean
    mjmarmo@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  93. OMG I love it!! I have to have it!!
    DanielleP
    dcpolshak@clear.net

    ReplyDelete
  94. Cute album. I am having fun on the CRAWL.

    ReplyDelete
  95. What a great idea, you should give a tutorial how to make this for the 200+ people that don't win it
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  96. Way cute idea, and boy oh boy could we use this. I just love everyones creativity for this blog crawl. My first crawl, never even knew this existed until yesterday, I have learned so much. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  97. Super Cute! I am having a blast on this crawl! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us all!

    ReplyDelete
  98. hilarious idea but needed...thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  99. Fantastic idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  100. As we Italians would say "molto bella!" Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  101. How cute is that? Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  102. Great mini album!!! I always love your work, Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  103. Nathalie!!! so so cute!! Love what you did with the pockets!!! Don't enter me...just leaving a little DT love!!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  104. Love this project!! Happy to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  105. What a great idea! Love it! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  106. Great little project!! I love your little book even if I don't care for cleaning!!! LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  107. Love your book ! Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  108. Terrific! What an awesome idea to show-off these fabulous papers! Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  109. What a great idea! Your book is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  110. Okay, that is THE cutest AND most practical thing I've seen yet! I could SO use something like this - I HATE cleaning!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  111. Love the pocket and especially those little round tabs! Very creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  112. Ne me compte pas dans le tirage, puisque je fais parti du DT avec toi, mais je voulais absolument te laisser un mot! Ton prix est magnifique, c'est tellement une bonne idee! Je pense m'en faire un, j'ai besoin de cette motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  113. so adorable - enjoying the crawl!

    ReplyDelete
  114. Such a great idea! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  115. Love your spring cleaning journal!

    ReplyDelete
  116. Great project, cute paper and theme. Thank you for sharing
    God Bless
    Pam
    pamandrandy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. This is the cutest project I've seen -- and I REALLY need the help with spring cleaning. It would make my year to win!!!

    Gramjak
    kastenc@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  118. Wonderful! Quite talented! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!