After doing my page for the Scrap RDV #6 earlier this week, I still had some of that delightful red paper with the tiny dots that Alexandra had sent me and I had been wanting to use Shimelle's library cards (free download here). So I created this little reading log for myself and I even ended up making a matching bookmark. The journaling spot and tag (and the one used on my "Memories" page in the previous post) are also free downloads that can be found here. I guess that makes this a "hybrid" project, right? ;)

Aprés avoir terminé ma page du Scrap RDV #6, il me restait encore de ce délicieux papier rouge à pois qu'Alexandra m'avait envoyé et je voulais depuis un moment utiliser ces cartes de bibliothèque de Shimelle (à télécharger gratuitement ici). Je me suis donc fait un petit carnet pour mes futures lectures et par la même occasion, un marque page coordonné. Les étiquettes (ainsi que celle sur ma page "Memories") ont aussi été téléchargées gratuitement ici. Donc ce projet est "hybrid" comme on dit ici! ;)
Quelle bonne idée Nathalie!!je ne vois pas les "library cards" a downloader?
ReplyDeleteMerci ma Belle!!
xox
very pretty projects!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your red book! It's really pretty
ReplyDeleteWow! C'est une idée géniale! Et superbement réalisée!!
ReplyDeleteVery clever and I love that red dot paper!
ReplyDeleteThat's really pretty. I love the red. And thanks for the download links! loving those tags!
ReplyDeleteLove that paper and what you did with it!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteFabulous projects,...oh that dotted paper is wonderful!
ReplyDeletebeautiful projects love the red polka dots..my favorite!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that idea! And your projects are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this project...hmmm... that library cards book, can be made into a to-do list...! :)
ReplyDeletewhat a great set - love the red!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! I adore that red paper!!
ReplyDeletelove it! great idea for a reading log!
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo! Yay for going hybrid!!! Your work here is GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeleteThat red is very eye catching!
ReplyDeleteAdorable projects!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to congratulate you, Ria, for being chosen for the CK Amazing Readers! You SO DESERVE the recognition, girl! :-)
Hugs...
Congrats on going hybrid. I love that red dot paper and your projects are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteand what a great hybrid it is!!!
ReplyDeleteyou have such a way with colors.
this set really pops.
and thanks for all those links...
you are always so quick to inspire...
how do you do it?