Pages

May 20, 2010

Oh, Trish. I love you so... :)

I love to visit Trish's blog (from Work In Progress kits)! I often feel inspired by her projects and when she posted this one recently, I had to run to Michael's to get the little crab punch! I can not take any credit for the genius idea as I pretty much replicated hers! You can find the label I used as a free download on the Creativity Prompt blog. I started making it as an end of the year teacher's gift but now that it is done, I think I will keep it for myself!!! :P


J'aime beaucoup visiter le blog de Trish (de Work In Progress)! Je suis souvent inspirée par ses projets et quand elle a montré celui-çi récemment, il a fallu que j'aille tout de suite acheter cette perforatrice "crabe"! Je lui donne entièrement crédit pour cette superbe idée puisque je n'ai fait que répliquer son projet! L'étiquette que j'ai utilisé peut être téléchargée gratuitement sur le blog Creativity Prompt.
J'ai commencé avec l'idée d'en faire un cadeau de fin d'année pour une maîtresse mais maintenant qu'il est fini, je pense plutôt le garder pour moi-même!! :P

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that's wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing! I really love all the dimension and the neat grid design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tres tres joli ! bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is sooooooooooooo stinkin' CUTE!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok i'm going to have to pay you to punch me a bunch of crabs! i need some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah oui, j'ai besoin le punch au crab, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just too adorable! I think I need that punch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How stinkin' cute is THIS?!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!