Pages

June 20, 2010

Jack Johnson concert


This circle layout is the last one I created with the June TTT kit#3 (still available here). The alpha stickers are part of the add-on which is totally worth getting because of them! It answers to this month Category Stories' challenge "the best kind of fun". The journaling says: "I got just what I wanted for my birthday!" ~ Thanks for visiting!

Cette page ronde est ma dernière création avec le kit #3 de juin de TTT (toujours disponible ici). Les lettres du titre font partie des extras que je recommande d'acheter car ils sont superbes! Cette page répond aussi au challenge du mois de Category Stories dont le sujet est "the best kind of fun". Le journaling dit: "J'ai eu exactement ce que je voulais pour mon anni!" ~ Merci de votre visite!

9 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME Nathalie!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the title work ROCKS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that circular design, and all those swirls and other details. And lucky girl, you went to a Jack Johnson concert!!!! Definitely worth scrapping

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh! you got to see jack johnson!!! way cool and the layout looks amazing with the circle it really brings a more intimate feeling to the big event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, like the circle. I still shy away from them, a little, points to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh i love jack johnson!!!! great page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I love the ticket tucked in on the side & the "Jack Johnson" letters. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that design! there are so many little details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh how lucky are you to get to one of his concerts! this is awesome...love how you worked that circle paper

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!