Pages

July 13, 2010

Challenges: Who's That Girl + Sketchy Thursdays

I am often inspired by a journaling challenge that speaks to me and by a nice clean sketch. Combined with a DT requirement to use a transparency (for Transparency Tuesday on TTT's blog), you obtain the following page:

Je suis souvent inspirée par un défi "journaling" qui m'interpelle sur le moment et par un bon sketch aux lignes trés clean. Rajoutez un acétate pour mes devoirs de DT (pour le blog de Transparent Touches) et vous obtenez ceci:


Close up on the journaling:

Another wonderful thing is that it is a hodgepodge of supplies from my stash, some being fairly old (like that felt flower). Included are supplies from Crate paper, Graphic 45, SEI, Bo Bunny, MME, American Crafts and tags from a swap from a couple of years ago!:) Gotta love that!

Et puis, ce qui me plait encore plus c'est que cette page est entièrement faite de restes (certains trés vieux, comme la fleur en feutrine). Une mixture de Crate Paper, Graphic 45, SEI, Bo Bunny, MME, American Crafts et des tags venant d'un échange d'il y a plus de deux ans! C'est pas beautiful ça? :D

9 comments:

  1. This is lovely, it feel so fresh and clean. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great page! Love that felt and stitched flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS Nathalie!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the stitching...and the journaling is very touching!! thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with sketchy thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page, very nicely done indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So shabby chic AND just plain chic...love it! Gorgeous, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color combo and the layout are both just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!! And I really like the colors and journal strips!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great LO! Like the style! Congrats with top 5 on Practical Scrappers and hugs from Russia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so so lovely! Great take on the Who's That Girl challenge. I just adore this page and keep looking at it over and over!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!