Today I have a little update about my Learn Something Everyday journal. Thank you all for your kind comments on this project! They are definitely motivating me to continue! I have past the halfway point now but the bets are still open: will I be able to finish it or not?!!!!
Day 15 and 16:
Day 17 and 18:
Pour aujourd'hui je vous offre une petite mise à jour de mon journal Learn Something New Everyday. Merci à vous toutes pour vos commentaires sur ce projet. Ils me motivent! J'ai maintenant passé le cap de la moitié mais les paris sont toujours ouverts: vais-je arriver à le finir un jour ou non?!!




Your pages are all so gorgeous and fun to look at. I know I have said that before, but I also know how long this project seemed to me and I am so happy I finished it and have something to look back at. Keep at it no matter how long it takes, you will not regret it :)
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed that you have managed to put yours together...I have an album ready, but not yet gotten around to printing off my pics!
ReplyDeleteAlison xx
keep going... it looks sooo good. It's been a while since i've been to the theatre too x
ReplyDelete/still trudging away on mine as well...i loved peeking in to see how you're doing and what you're "learning".
ReplyDeleteOoh, I love you LSNED book. It's great to see you're carrying on with it - mine de-railed.
ReplyDeleteIl est vraiment superbe ton petit journal quotidien:) J'aime bien lire tes petites tranches de vie♥
ReplyDeleteLoveeeeeeeeeeee these!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! LOVING the way you are journaling your pages!! And the MJ show was AMAZING!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! You should soooooooooo see it!! Of course some of the moves those Cirque performers do... seriously think they might be illegal somewhere in the world...lol!! :):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeleteLoving this Nathalie!! Your pages are so creative!! What a great idea - I think I will do this myself!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you for getting this done!!
ReplyDeleteNathalie, no question, you've done a splendid job with this. Really enjoyed the visual treats and the introspection.
ReplyDelete