Pages

December 15, 2014

The #craftyxmasswap2014

I recently went public on Instagram (anounceofcreativity) and it was mostly for one reason: to be able to play along in the 2014 Crafty Christmas Swap organized by my friend April Joy (@damitaprilurcool) and another Instagramer (@livelifeandcreate). Participants were to send 12 gifts to their partner and receive 12 gifts in return. I had a lot of fun shopping and then wrapping:


I used a lot of my stash including my 2013 Scraptastic Stocking Stuffer kit, vintage music sheets, a couple of ribbons and floral picks from Michaels and an old ornament kit from Making Memories.
One of my favorite was this "Made with love" stamp from Scraptastic Club November Sentiment v.2 set:


I also received a beautiful package in return and I am enjoying opening a gift each day! It was my first time participating in such an extensive swap and I really enjoyed the creative boost that it gave me. :)

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's good to create something different, away from our layouts. Those parcels look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh that packaging is gorgeous! I love it!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gift wrapping is beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I love how all of the numbers are different!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ils sont si beaux que c'est dommage de les ouvrir!
    Je vais voir si je t'y trouve alors ;)
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!