It is pretty much the end of February and I love how the days are getting longer. Totally noticed it last night while driving the kids to fencing. Here are two pages I did this month for the Fantastic February contest at Scrapperie.
This first one, "January 09", was for a scraplift challenge and I chose to lift "Most memorable August" by Allison Cope. It was a great way to recap all the events of the month.

"My favorite things" was a sketch challenge based on a double page sketch from the February 09 Pagemaps but I turned it into a 6X12. And by the way, if you live near a Trader Joe's, you HAVE to try those Metropolitan cookies!

I also made those two little Valentine's cards to play with my new Hero Arts stamps:


J'ai aussi réalisé deux petites cartes pour jouer avec mes nouveaux tampons Hero Arts!
Quelle belle production Nathalie!
ReplyDeleteJ'aime enormement de genre de pages du mois,ce serait super d'avoir un album avec douze pages comme celle-ci!Bravo!
alexox
Wow you rocked those challenges! I love the cards - those new stamps are seriously cute!
ReplyDeleteLove what you have created!!Those cards are too cute!
ReplyDelete