Pages

April 08, 2009

Here is my contribution to TTT's Transparency Tuesday for this month. It was my first time doing the "spot of colors on black and white" trick in PSE (I followed the tutorial in EntreARTistes magazine but it is easily available online too).
Voici ma contribution pour TTT's Transparency Tuesday pour le mois d'Avril. Je me suis amusée à essayer l'extraction de couleurs sur un cliché noir et blanc avec PSE (j'ai trouvé le tuto dans EntreARTistes #2).

3 comments:

  1. MDR!!!!
    Trop rigolo!! Tu as vraiment joue le jeu! Et c'est qchose que j'ai voulu faire par le passe donc merci d'avoir mis le lien, je regarderai ca a mon retour!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this page! More great work from you..love those colors and 3d embellies you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so awesome!!!!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!