Pages

August 24, 2012

Scraptastic Club 2nd Birthday blog hop!

Scraptastic Club is turning 2 this weekend and we are celebrating with a blog hop full of surprises, and of course prizes!
Scraptastic Club a deux ans ce week-end et nous fêtons cela avec un blog hop plein de surprises et bien sûr, des lots à gagner!

Here is my little surprise created especially for the occasion with The Story Begins kit (available here):


Happy Birthday to Scraptastic Club and to you Jessica for creating such wonderful kits and a great community of scrappers! I feel truly blessed to have joined your team just last month! :)

And because we want you, dear hoppers, to be part of the fun we have three prizes you can play for:

1/ Simply leave a comment on this post by midnight Sunday, August 26 to be eligible to win one roll of each of these amazing washi tapes from Freckled Fawn! That's 6 rolls that could land on your door step!

2/ Visit every one of the blogs on the hop and find a letter which you will use to unscramble a word. Email that word to contest@scraptasticclub.com for a chance to win a 3 month subscription to Scraptastic Club!!! How awesome is that??!!
So hop along! You won't be disappointed!

1. Scraptastic Club http://www.scraptast...astic-club-blog
2. Cristal Hobbs http://blueyecicle.blogspot.com/
3. Danni Reid http://dannireid.blogspot.com/
4. Heather Landry http://www.miraclesm...s.blogspot.com/
5. Jessica Carter http://jessicarcarter.blogspot.com/
6. Juliann Marchant http://www.scrappylife.blogspot.com/
7. Lady grace "Lg" Belarmino http://scrappinworld.blogspot.com/
8. Madeline Fox http://bayoubytes.blogspot.com/
9. Melanie Stanczyk http://melaniestancz...e.blogspot.com/
10. Michelle Unruh http://momma-paparazzi.blogspot.com/
11. Nathalie Leonelli  <-------YOU ARE HERE
12. Pamella Brown http://happytobecreating.blogspot.com/
13. Then finish up back at Scraptastic Club http://www.scraptast...astic-club-blog 


3/ And the party is not over!!! Once we've reached 1500 Facebook fans (and we're not too far off), a random drawing will select the winner of another 3 month subscription!!! So go there to keep on partying and to maximize your chances of winning: Scraptastic Club Facebook page

Thank you for stopping by! Before you go, check out the September sneak peaks!!!
Just Beachy kit
Just noted

Saweeeeeeeeet! :)

64 comments:

  1. What an amazing giveaway!!
    I would love to win washi tape from Freckled Fawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nathalie - Your little birthday cake is beyond cute! Great blog hop. Happy birthday to Scraptastic Club. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely things here, Natalie, and that washi tape looks tempting! The prettiest though is your 'box'cake': beautifully done and photographed. Love the subtle reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really way too cute! Love it and imagining all the little things you could fill those boxes with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the Scraptastic Kit Club on their two years!

    Love your birthday cake. I can see myself make a similar one to use as packaging for tiny gifts! Thans for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, cute cake! Happy birthday scraptastic club...really a time to celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cake! And congrats to the Scraptastic Kit Club on their two years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Nathalie.......what an amazing 'anniversary' cake. Looks wonderful.

    now i'm off to follow the blog hop x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your 'cake' is fab Nathalie..definately one for 'pinning'!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to Scraptastic and Congrats to the newbie!! I love the "cake" and especially the flowers and banner topper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cake - happy anniversary. Off to blog hop - haven't done one for ages :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the layered cake, and washi tapes

    ReplyDelete
  13. That cake is too cute!!

    Love washi so much, but love Scraptastic even more :) So happy you joined the team, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SCRAPTASTIC!

    xoxo
    Khristen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cake for Scraptastic's 2nd Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW, amazing project!
    Happy birthday to Scraptastic and thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A birthday and cake too! It looks good enough to eat -- very clever!

    Thanks for the giveaway, and Happy Birthday to Scraptastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm loving your birthday cake, this is a fabulous gift giving idea! I could see filling each layer with a different goodie! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a cute way to do a birthday hop project! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! I love the project you made for the Scraptastic Birthday Hop!
    And your hexagon layout (farther below) is sooo darn wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. great birthday project. tfs. i'm a new follower.
    littlen44 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this little paper birthday cake-so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy 2nd b-day! Cute little cake stack, love the banner at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  23. this is so cute and fun - love it

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super adorable 'cake', Nathalie!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That cake stack is awesome! Oooo.. and thanks for the sneak peak ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the peeks Nathalie! The cake is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your little creation, I really like the papers from the Story Begins kit! Would really like to see those washi tapes on my doorstep, I only have 4 rolls right now :(

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the looks of those September kits and can't wait to see more. Your project is so very cute! I'd love to win some of that cute washi!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Having fun at the party & what a great cake! Look forward to seeing more of your projects now that I am following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What an adorable "cake"! Is it just paper or did you wrap the paper around something solid?? I would love to try something like this as party favors.

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love those boxes. I'm imagining all the goodies hiding inside -- like maybe some of that groovy washi tape? Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the boxes and I love your style!!!Thanks for the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Adorable boxes!!!! You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Adorable creation! My 3D paper creations always end up really wonky - I must have the precision of a 4 year old :) Thanks for being part of the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  35. The hat boxes are so cute, nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very cute birthday cake--perfect for the occasion.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. love that cake!! :) happy 2nd birthday - love this club!

    ReplyDelete
  38. That cake is fantastic! Such a sweet and apropo tribute for the occasion. Can't wait for my kit to arrive. So happy to have joined the Scraptastic community.:)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gorgeous project, and such a fun idea it is! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your stacking boxes are SO adorable! Great creativity! I am now a follower of your blog. So very nice to meet you! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Having fun on this blog hop! So many ideas and new people to follow! Thanks for the chance to win. Andrea
    Ising2dLord at bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  42. Those boxes are so adorable and I am sure I could store lots of great stuff in there!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your birthday cake boxes are awesome Nathalie!! I think they are so cute! Thanks so much for the comment on my part of the hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the cake! Happy 2nd birthday! Ohhh I'd love to play with some washi.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Fabulous "cake"! Looks good enough to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. What sweet & fun celebration boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. oh... I love your little birtday cake project!

    ReplyDelete
  48. So cute!! THank you for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love the cake, it's so cute!

    P.S. Who could resist a washi giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  50. love it, thanks for the chance to win and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  51. That little cake is one of the cutest things I have seen in a long time! Thank you for the chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. What a cute little "cake".
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Those boxes (cake!) are so cool! What a great job you do! I'm always impressed! Can we win those too??? LOL! What a lovely decoration for a B-day party. I am inspired to scrap that! Thank you for a chance to win some Washi and to SC club---thank you and Happy 2nd Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Gorgeous "cake." How clever are you?

    ReplyDelete
  55. That project is beautiful. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Adorable cake! Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  57. your project for this hop was so cute.
    Barbara Bird
    MdStrwbery@aol.com
    MdStrwbery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. OMYGOSH!!!! That CAKE is AMAZING!!!! You have outdone yourself Nathalie!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!