Pages

July 14, 2009

A day early! Shabby Chic Crafts

Well, check my list of blogs on the left and look for Shabby Chic Crafts!!
Yep, Veronica surprised me by putting it up a day early ;) So, I am super excited to share with you my designs for Shabby Chic Crafts!
I had a fabulous time working with their tags and being a Guest Designer for Veronica and Albert was a breeze!!! I would do it again in a heartbeat! ;)
After checking their blog, make sure you visit the store because you are going to want some of those awesome mini artisan tags (probably my favorites), some tickets (they can be ordered in French!) or just get the great deal that is the 12 Weeks of Summer set (see below)!
Et bien je viens d'avoir la surprise de voir que ma surprise de demain était déjà là!!! Alors allez vite voir mes créations sur le blog de la boutique Shabby Chic Crafts! Ce fut un plaisir d'être la Guest Designer pour Veronica et Albert et j'ai vraiment été trés inspirée par leurs produits. Je referais l'experience sans aucune hésitation! ;)
Aprés avoir jeté un coup d'oeil sur le blog, ne manquez pas de visiter leur boutique car vous allez vouloir ces mini artisan tags (mes préférés je pense), ou bien ces tickets qui peuvent être commandés en français, ou bien avoir un peu de tout avec cet ensemble 12 Weeks of Summer (photo çi-dessus)!
Half time!
Click to enlarge

5 comments:

  1. Quelle magnifique surprise pour ce 14 Juillet!!
    Leurs produits ont l'air geniaux effectivement!! et j'aime beaucoup ta page!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nathalie! CONGRATS on Shabby Chic Crafts GDT! ♥ the Nikki Sivils stuff you used! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! You forgot to mention how absolutely adorable you are as a child. :) i love that picture! I love your style too!!

    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh WOW! they are awesome.
    great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this layout...so very sweet in many ways. lovin' the patterned paper mix.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!