Pages

March 19, 2010

Want to win a Transparent Touches kit?

Transparent Touches is giving away two kits this weekend including the March Cosmo Cricket kit I just designed with!
You have until Monday to check out all the details HERE and HERE!

Transparent Touches offre deux kits à gagner ce weekend y compris le kit de mars comprenant les papiers Cosmo Cricket avec lesquels j'ai travaillé!
Allez mettre un petit com' ICI et LÀ avant lundi pour avoir une chance de gagner!

And here is my last page from this kit. A soft and sweet 6X12 (where I still need to add my journaling):
Et voici ma dernière page avec ce kit. Une demi page toute en douceur (je sais, il manque encore le journaling):


Passez un bon week-end!

4 comments:

  1. oh, how cute! love the colors and what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the landscape look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is lovely! I have never made a 6x12, maybe I will have to try one!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!