Pages

October 29, 2010

Valentine's Day card for CP4U

One of the October challenges on the Creative Prompts 4 U blog was an inspiration piece (seen here) and was entitled "Love is in the air" so of course, even though we are months away for the actual celebration, I was inspired to create a Valentine's Day card!

Un des défis d'octobre sur le blog Creative Prompts 4 U était de s'inspirer de cette image et s'intitulait "Love is in the air" donc bien entendu, même si la fête n'est pas avant quelques mois, j'ai décidé de créer une carte pour la Saint-Valentin!

Supplies: The stamp in French is from My Little Shoebox, the patterned papers are Echo Park Papers from the July TTT kit.

Have a great weekend! Passez un bon week-end!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! That is one gorgeous card!!! I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card... the hearts are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is super pretty!! Great take on the prompt!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card, love the stitching of the hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! I love the grid paper, I love the hearts, but you had me at stitching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is BEAUTIFUL!! Loveeeeeeeeee the stitching on the hearts! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the hearts and the stitching! Great card, as always

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like those sewed hearts. very fun. sigh...valentines...really? you go girl!
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness!!! i think i am having card maker's envy...your cards are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!