Pages

November 22, 2010

Beep, beep...

Just a little card created with the Transparent Touches November kit #2 again. LOVED the Basic Grey "Wander" sticker sheet (I used two here)! And for those of you who will be getting on the road at some point this week, I wish you safe travels ;)

Juste une petite carte réalisée avec le kit de novembre #2 de Transparent Touches. J'ai trop aimé les autocollants "Wander" de Basic Grey inclus dans le kit!
Et pour celles qui vont prendre la route cette semaine (nous fêtons Thanksgiving aux US), soyez prudentes et bonne route!

6 comments:

  1. The tailpipe hearts are the perfect touch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love those little hearts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH!! That card is soooooooooooooo stinkin' cute cute cute!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merveilleuse, colorée à souhait comme j'aime!
    Moi aussi j'ai pris ce kit de novembre et j'ai trop hâte de le reçevoir
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!