I have had this project in my mind for a while and I was anxiously waiting for my December kit from Transparent Touches to make it! Even my 13 yr. old was excited about it!!! All I used was scrapbooking papers, number stickers, an old book and twine. I included in each small cone a variety of chocolates and little notes good for other types of fun and treats (for example: "let's have hot chocolates with marshmallows today", "let's bake and decorate cookies", "look under your pillow" for a craft set, etc...) ~ the tree has been fully decorated since I took these photos and everybody decided to put them back on the tree, even empty. They look so cute with the rest of the decorations!



Supplies: Transparent Touches December kit #2, alpha stickers from various manufacturers, old book pages, twine, circle and scallop punches.
J'avais l'idée de ce projet depuis un petit moment et j'attendais avec impatience mon kit de décembre de Transparent Touches pour le réaliser! Même mon grand de 13 ans était emballé!!! J'ai uniquement utilisé des papiers de scrapbooking, des autocollants, un vieux livre et de la ficelle. J'ai mis dans chaque petit cornet des chocolats mais aussi des petits tickets avec "bon pour un chocolat chaud avec des shamallows", "regarde sous ton oreiller" pour une petite surprise, etc...) ~ le sapin a été décoré depuis que j'ai pris ces photos et tout le monde a décidé d'y remettre les petits cornets, même vides. C'est vrai qu'ils sont vraiment mignons avec toutes les autres décorations!
A trés bientôt!

very, very fun project...we use little notes/hints in our advent calendar, too!
ReplyDeleteOh, how very lovely! The scalloped edges are just the bee's knees!
ReplyDeleteI love love love this idea!! Awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful idea and the cones are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat an AWESOME idea!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE these! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeletesuper mignons ces cornets! Bravo!!
ReplyDeleteBises
Comme c'est beau!!! Il est magnifique ton sapin garnis avec tous ces petits cornets fait main!!!
ReplyDeleteBeau scrap!!! BRAVOOO
Bisous,
This is really cute, I like the idea! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
e.
Quelle splendeur, il est vraiment magnifique ton sapin, c'est très beau et très original
ReplyDeleteBisous
What a fantastic idea -- I love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI love this idea!!! What fun!
ReplyDelete