It's December 1st and I am about to receive this wonderful Transparent Touches kit any day:)
C'est le 1er décembre et je dois recevoir ce beau kit de Transparent Touches trés trés bientôt:)
I already have a few projects in mind for it! If you are interested in ordering one for yourself, the details can be found here.But before, I jump into the Holiday gifting and decorating mood for the next few weeks, I wanted to share with you the last page I created with the November kit #2 (Basic Grey Wander collection):
J'ai déjà quelques idées de projets à faire avec et si vous souhaitez en recevoir un aussi, les details se trouvent ici.
Mais avant de sauter dans les idées cadeaux et déco de fêtes, je voulais partager avec vous une dernière page réalisée avec le kit #2 de novembre (collection Basic Grey Wander):

It was inspired by the Pagemaps sketch below which I transformed into an 8.5X11 format. You can see what the other DT members created with this sketch on the TTT blog.
Elle est basée sur ce sketch de Pagemaps que j'ai adapté en format A4 américain. Vous pouvez voir d'autres interprétations du même sketch par la DT, sur le blog de TTT.
A bientôt!


Love your page of course, you do Wander justice!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly smokes Nathalie! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!!! that banner is sooooooooo cool!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeletesuper mimi cette page j'aime bcp la façon dont tu as placé ton titre sur les fanions!
ReplyDeleteBises
Mmmm, good choice! Saab and Bgrey, nice!
ReplyDeleteOh wow Nathalie! What an awesome layout! I love how you did that banner!!! :)
ReplyDelete