Pages

March 06, 2011

Fave things: Funny Guy

I am the guest designer over at These are a few of my Favorite things and the current challenge (with a prize from Bella Blvd!) is to scrap "your favorite feature". I went with those silly photos of my son to write about his great sense of humor, which of course I love!

Je suis l'invitée du mois sur le blog These are a few of my Favorite things et le défi du moment est de scrapper votre "caractèristique favorite". J'ai choisi ces photos marrantes de mon fils pour parler de son sens de l'humour trés dévelopé (et bien sûr que j'adore!)

Click on photo to enlarge
Get inspired by the great examples from the DT and submit your page by March 13th! Have a wonderful week!
Inspirez vous des exemples de la DT et partager votre page avant le 13 mars pour avoir une chance de gagner un lot de Bella Blvd! Passez une bonne semaine!

12 comments:

  1. what a great boy page nathalie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Beautiful structure and love the expressions. :) Congrats on your guest designer status!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellente, et la page est les photos! J'adore aussi la banderole, géniale! et la mise en page sublime!
    Bravo pour cette mise à l'honneur amplement méritée;)
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and masculine at the same time. :) I like it a lot!

    Carmen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. completely and utterly to my liking :) love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sooooooooooo love love love love this Nathalie!! Those photos are just AWESOME and loveeeeeeee the design! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photos are fantastic -- and you really showcased them in your layout. Love that title banner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh this is gorgeous!! Love the design, and of course your funny guy is very handsome. Loving your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is a great guy layout! just perfect. seems to me you just captured him perfectly as well as forever.
    thanks for your ever so sweet comments!
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a wonderful lo... I love it...
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!