Pages

March 02, 2011

A Welcome gift

Warning: Eve, don't look any further down until you receive my little package!
Attention Eve, ne regarde pas plus bas avant de recevoir mon petit paquet!

As soon as I saw the inspiration piece for the challenge #53 at Creative Prompts 4 You, I knew I wanted to create a banner with letters... It was going to say "Create" at first but then I remembered that my friend Eve recently had a baby and I thought that the MME Fine and Dandy papers from the February TTT kit were perfect for a little boy's room...

Dés que j'ai vu la photo "inspiration" du challenge 53 de Creative Prompts 4 you, je savais que je voulais créer une bannière avec des lettres... J'étais partie pour en faire une avec le mot "Create" mais je me suis souvenue que mon amie Eve venait d'avoir un bébé et j'ai pensé que les papiers MME Fine and Dandy du kit de février de TTT seraient parfaits pour la chambre d'un petit garçon...

Click on photos to enlarge
I also created the card below to go with it:
J'ai aussi fait une petite carte pour aller avec:


I hope she will like them ;)
J'espère que ça lui plaira ;)

14 comments:

  1. Oooooooooooh.... c'est vraiment tres beau!!!! la carte aussi!!!!~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeee this! AWESOME colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you HOPE she will like?
    oh! who could NOT like?
    you are a sweet. sweet. friend.
    very thoughtful as well as beautiful.
    now i may have to make one for my little guy.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
  4. {snicker} i think we were just on each other's blogs at the same time.
    great minds...
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my.. love those banner colors! Fabulous card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. elle va l'adorer!! très réussie et les lettres ressortent très bien.
    ta carte ets tout aussi adorable!

    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, Nathalie! :) :) I love that you made them co-ordinate too. :)

    Carmen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, your banner and coordinating card are just fabulous! I'm sure your friend LOVES them! Great colors! TFS! Thanks for the nice note on my blog. :-)

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  10. soooooooo love this and those colors are perfect!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Par chance, je n'avais pas vu ton post avant de recevoir le paquet ;)
    C'est genial, tres beau, colore...j'adore ! Joseph sourit quand il voit la banniere :)
    Merci encore 1000 fois Nathalie !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely present. I'm sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Paper Issues! We featured you today!
    http://www.paperissues.com/2011/04/we-love-banner.html

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!