I was not going to post again until Sunday but I decided to join Michelle's challenge to post 10 Happy Things about my week... so here we go, in random order:
Je n'avais pas prévu de revenir avant dimanche mais je me suis laissée tenter par le challenge de Michelle d'écrire 10 choses qui nous ont fait plaisir cette semaine, alors les voici, sans ordre de préférence:
1. Donating a large part of my wardrobe after purging with SimpleMom challenge #12. Reading your wonderful comments on the page I posted this week
3. Sipping hot chocolate with little bunny marshmallows (I say if they're already in the stores, we're allowed to have them!)
4. Watching DS1 winning 1st place at a tournament on Sunday5. Taking a kick-a** Zumba class on Monday
6. Savoring every little bit of this delicious chocolate bar my sweet friend Ophélie brought me from France7. Starting "The Shadow of the Wind" and really enjoying it

8. Receiving this wonderful March kit from Transparent Touches with Echo Park "For the Record" collection
9. Welcoming new blog followers (Hi Danielle! Hi Brent!)
10. Planning a last minute camping trip for the weekend. Yeepee!

I loveeeeeeeee this!! And CONGRATS to DS1!!! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful idea! If we all did this every Friday...yeah, happy world. Love this Nathalie!!!
ReplyDeletegreat list... I think my favorite is the chocolate... I love anything chocolate... and congrats on DS1 and totally agree with you on the Zumba... love it!!! Have a great week!! Thanks for joining me!!! {{hugs}} Michelle
ReplyDeleteJ'ai super hâte de reçevoir ce kit aussi, il est beau hein?
ReplyDeleteJ'ai hâte de voir tes créations avec;)
Bisous
what a super happy list and that chocolats is delicious! love your blog, have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete