Pages

March 25, 2011

{Fun in the sand}

I hesitated to share this page as something about it bothers me.... I think it has to do with the colors... Anywho, I created it for the latest Transparency Tuesdays on the TTT blog. Ok, one thing I do like about it is how the paint on the back of the transparency looks a bit like sand... 


Click on photo to enlarge
J'ai hésité à partager cette page car elle a quelque chose qui m'embête... je pense que c'est en rapport avec les couleurs... Je l'ai créée pour le dernier "Transparency Tuesday" sur le blog de TTT. Allez, une chose que me plaît quand même, c'est la façon dont la peinture au dos du transparent donne une impression de sable...

10 comments:

  1. fabulous!!! is that an 8.5x11??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie! Yes, it is a 8.5X11 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its AWESOME! I loveeeeeeee the paint and loving the design! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coucou Nathalie, qu'est ce qui te gêne sur ta page? je la trouve très très belle comme ça, le mix de couleurs est parfait, j'aime la mise en page, et chaque petit détail;)
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HEART the color combo of this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is wonderful! I love the bg paper and those flowers....tfs!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it looks nice and I like the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're right, there's something...it's not quite YOU, I guess. Maybe the colors, or maybe that each border width is different, giving it a slightly off-kilter feel. The triangle to direct your eyes with the flowers is great and yeah, the transparency "sand" look is perfect. I'm tempted to say getting rid of the blue paper (I know, you were tying in the flowers,) might be the answer, using something in a pale shade and making it more balanced in the frame with attention to the borders...shoot. Some days I wish I were Cathy Zieske. She'd be all over this. All having been said, you can always ignore me and better yet "embrace the imperfection" which is way too mature for me. I've been known to go back to L/Os YEARS after and tearing them apart because they just weren't "on" when I made them and it bugged me. Wait, how come I'm the only one who agrees with you? Am I breaking some kind of code? :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the design, and agree with Natalie that the blue might be a little distracting. I still think it works OK though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love that paint behind the transparency!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!