Pages

June 20, 2011

Mi casa es su casa

It happens so often that I start to create something as a gift to someone but then, when it is finished, I decide that I like it too much to give it away and keep it for myself! Here is an example, which is my last project with the TTT May kit. 
I guess I can always enjoy it for a little while and then gift it :)

PS: The 6X6 burlap canvas is part of the kit!
Cela m'arrive souvent de commencer quelque chose pour un cadeau mais de décider une fois terminé que je l'aime trop pour le donner! En voici un example, qui est mon dernier projet avec le kit de mai de TTT. 
Je peux toujours en profiter pendant un petit moment puis l'offrir plus tard :)

PS: le cadre en toile de jute (qui mesure environ 15x15cm) est inclu dans le kit!
A bientôt!

6 comments:

  1. CHECK OUT all the fun sewing you did!!!! fanTAStique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super cute! I can see why you didn't want to give it away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I'd want to hold onto that one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMYGOSH!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love love that burlap, the clouds, the sun!!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolument SUPERBE Nathalie!!

    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  6. o.k. i love that! you got me at burlap. and a burlap canvas no less. you didn't happen to make it for me?
    it's great, nathalie.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!