Pages

September 10, 2011

Learn Something New Everyday: Day 5 and 6

I am so glad to somewhat be able to keep up with Shimelle's class so far! Here are Day 5 and 6 in my notebook:


You can always enlarge the photo above but here are a couple of close ups:
I will see you back here tomorrow for my {Easy like a Sunday morning} photo. Have a great day!
***
Je suis assez contente de moi car pour l'instant, j'arrive à suivre sans trop trainer la classe de Shimelle. Voici les jours 5 et 6 dans mon cahier. Comme d'hab, n'hésitez pas si vous avez des questions! Je reviens demain avec ma photo du dimanche matin. Passez un bon weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Oh Bravo, bravo Nathalie, un superbe projet, j'adore ce que tu fais là♥♥
    Gros bisous
    Marinette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Love all the layers and the tape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb. love the details and of course the lessons! Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeee the layers... and thanks for the love on my blog about the 09/11 memorial... trust me... I was crying the whole time...especially at 5pm when they played taps.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Kindness begets kindness" - I like that very much. Your pages are beautiful - there is so much to look at on each one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your book is amazing, and I love seeing your work in progess via your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your notebook! This is great because you can keep adding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tu peux etre fière d etoi Nathalie!
    C'est superbe ;-)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh your pages are stunning!! sian is right there is so much to look at :) love love love!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are visually so rich! Stunning to look at ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pages...lots of yummy little details!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Remarkable and very creative. I love how you incorporated the button, old paper with lyrics and magazine pictures to create these LO.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!