Pages

October 24, 2011

HARVEST banner

Happy Monday!
Here is one of my favorite projects created with the October Burlap & Buttercups kit:
Voici un de mes projets préférés réalisé avec le kit d'octobre de Burlap & Buttercups:
Click on photos to enlarge
I cut the 12x12 sheet of burlap from the add-on kit to use as pennants, sewed paper triangles on top and then embellished with rosettes made from an old book, punched circles, picked alphas (from the September kit) and hand-cut paper leaves. To finish, I attached each on a string with mini clothespins. It looks lovely on top of my fireplace :)
J'ai découpé la feuille en toile de jute inclue dans le add-on pour créer la base de ma bannière. J'ai ensuite cousu des triangles en papier sur lesquels j'ai rajouté des rosettes faites avec les pages d'un vieux livre, deux cercles (à la perforatrice) et des feuilles découpées à la main. J'ai terminé en accrochant le tout avec des mini pinces à linge sur une corde. Elle est vraiment belle au dessus de ma cheminée :)
A trés bientôt!

8 comments:

  1. very autumnal, gorgeous autumn colours and the burlap background gives great texture...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great banner!! Love the rosettes added in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is a wonderful banner celebrating the season isn't it?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee all the yummy burlap! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are gorgeous; and I love the way you used the burlap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Total gorgeousness! I think I might have to make one too, with a candy-corn sort of theme. Yay you for inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!