Pages

October 07, 2011

September TTT kit reveal: two pages

It's Friday! Yeepee! For tonight, I have two pages created with my September Transparent Touches kit:
C'est vendredi! Yeepee! Pour ce soir, j'ai deux pages créées avec le kit de septembre de Transparent Touches:


This first page was inspired by one of my pins (from the blog of the talented Marcy Penner who I have become such a fan of!).
Cette première page m'a été inspirée par un de mes pins (par la talentueuse Marcy Penner dont je suis fan).

...and yes, the little origami bug I included on the page was made by one of my sons :)
...oui, la petite cigale en origami a été créée par un de mes fils :)

I almost don't want to share the second one because I don't really like it.... but I figure it is worth sharing the good AND the bad! (if only to make the good look better! funny logic I know!). To tell you the truth I had a lot of trouble with it from the start. First, it was a 12X12 but I didn't like the look, then I cropped it to an 8.5X11 and then... yes, you guessed it, I made it into a 12X12 AGAIN! Maybe the problem is my head being in there once too many!!!!!!!


Je n'avais pas vraiment envie de vous montrer cette deuxième page parce que je ne l'aime pas...mais je me suis dit que ça vallait le coup de montrer une page pas trop réussie pour faire ressortir celles que je trouve réussies! ha, drôle de logique, je sais... en fait j'ai eu beaucoup de mal dés le départ. Ce fût d'abord une page en format 30X30 mais ne l'aimant pas, je l'ai coupé en A4 américain pour ensuite... oui, vous l'avez deviné, la retransformer en 30X30!!! Peut-être que le problème vient du fait que ma tête y est une fois de trop!!!!!!!

Have a great weekend! Allez, passez un bon week-end!

14 comments:

  1. Love both of these layouts Nathalie!! The paint splatters and origami bug are awesome on your first layout!

    So excited to be on the B&B team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love love these!! I am loving the paint splatters and that you included a origami on the first one and loving the banners on the second one! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mais non mais non elles sont très bien toutes les deux Nathalie!

    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pourquoi tu ne l'aimes pas? tu as tort Nathalie, moi je l'adore, elle est vraiment très belle et j'adore son design♥ Je viens de reçevoir mon kit, j'ai hâte de m'y mettre!
    Big bisous de France
    Marinette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages!! Love the layering and textural effects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Natalie both layouts are great, I love the bug made by your son and the paint splats look very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful LO's, I love the contrasting ink splats in the first and that super cool origami bug :)
    Love the second LO too, so bright and I love all of the great bunting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa! Awesome pages! Love the frog and the pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stuff Natalie! I just love that little origami bag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the oragami nathalie. You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you do boys' layouts; they are beautiful and yet masculine too. That origami bug is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg, i have one!! i have never made an oragami something and put on my page!!!!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of your lo's are super cute! Love the border down the right of the first one. Didn't realize that alpha was paper until I looked up the kit contents and love the origami bug!
    Love that you made the 2nd one back into a 12x12 and love the added elements. Yep, your head has been in there too much because I think it turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!