Pages

January 04, 2012

Holly Jolly Christmas

Being on design teams, it is not often that I get to scrap Christmas photos right after Christmas but thanks to a little delay with the December kit at Transparent Touches, I have just been able to do so this past week. Here is a 12x12 page using the Holly Jolly Christmas collection from Echo Park and a sketch from pagemaps, with photos from this Christmas:



and the sketch it was inspired from:

Je n'ai pas souvent l'occasion de scrapper Noël immédiatement aprés Noël mais comme le kit de décembre de Transparent Touches avait un peu de retard j'ai pu le faire la semaine dernière. Voici une page réalisée avec la collection Holly Jolly d'Echo Park et un sketch de pagemaps, ainsi que des photos de ce Noël :)
A bientôt!

5 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee the photos and loving that tree! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! The chevron paper is perfect for the shape of your tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love the way you decorated the tree and the ricrac below it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Nathalie!! I really like how you put a lot of pictures on it! I already wanted that collection but seeing your layout is making me want it more! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout -- I love the chevron background and the cute tree.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!