Pages

January 13, 2012

Take Twelve: January

Along with a few other scrapbookers, I have decided to take 12 photos on the 12th of each month for the year 2012. The numbers are just too perfect for me to resist! I have decided to exclusively use my new phone and edit them with Instagram, here are my 12 from yesterday:


Avec plusieurs autres scrapeuses, j'ai décidé de prendre 12 photos le 12 de chaque mois pour l'année 2012. Je ne peux pas résister à ces chiffres parfaits! J'ai décidé qu'elles seraient toutes prises de mon nouveau téléphone et éditées avec Instagram.

11 comments:

  1. Isn't Instagram the perfect app for this project! I love that you took a pic of yourself. And that bag and shoes are adorable! Finishing the day with a pretty glass of milk and some cookies. Yum! Thanks for playing along with Ella's Take 12 project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all these everyday shots. I could use some milk & cookies right now! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are FAB! LOVING the one of you!! Your smile is ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures offer a lovely glimpse into your life

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice photos Nathalie - I like the idea of this project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it has a wonderfully moody feel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! Well done, you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to document a day in your family's life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great job with the photos! I took most of mine but they are still on the camera....

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!