Pages

May 16, 2012

Dear Explorer

I will be teaching my second class at Paper Tales on June 2nd and this is one of the three pages that we will be making (if you're in Southern California, call 619-222-2510 to reserve your spot!). A letter to my old car using some of the awesome papers from Crate Paper Storyteller and Studio Calico Abroad collections:


With its vintage stamps and airmail paper strip (plus the fact that it is a letter!), this page fits right into Julie's Going Postal week. Make sure to check out her blog!


J'offre mon deuxième atelier à Paper Tales le 2 juin et ceci est une des trois pages que nous réaliserons en classe (réservez votre place au 619-222-2510 si vous êtes en Californie du Sud!). Une lettre adressée à ma vieille voiture avec des papiers que j'adore de Crate Paper Storyteller and de Studio Calico Abroad.
Avec ses timbres vintage et papier "par avion", cette page va trés bien avec le thème de la semaine "Going Postal" sur le blog de Julie Kirk. Allez-y jeter un coup d'oeil!

11 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how attached we get to inanimate objects? [If a car is actually 'inanimate' that is? afterall .. they *can* move!]. But I know what you mean - I'm attached to mine too.

    Thanks so much for the link and for sharing such a great page. I've pinned you to the Going Postal board now: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/going-postal/

    Best of luck with your class - your students are fortunate to have such a wonderful layout to work from!

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Lo Nathalie x
    All the little details are perfect for your story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on creating a fantastic layout which fits with going postal too. enjoy your class they will have a blast with your layout x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeeee that you scrapped this!!! LOVING the photos, the title and loving the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's quite a car and it utterly deserves a page of its own - your background paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool layout - I heart that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great layout!! Love the paper and design! Great idea for a layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very neat page! Love all the different border strips.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this page- I love the use of your borders! Congrats on your second class!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a creative layout! If I were in Southern California, I would sooooo be there for your class!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!