Pages

May 30, 2012

Inspired by... Pinterest

I have another card to share with you today and this one comes directly from a Pin on my Paper crafts board on Pinterest. It's on its way to one of Ginger's 2012 Mail Art Exchange participants :)
Voici une nouvelle carte sortie tout droit d'un de mes pins sur Pinterest. Une participante au Mail Art Exchange de Ginger devrait bientôt la voir dans sa boite aux lettres :)


The original card was done by Mary for Kesi'Art.
Thank you for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with my Month in Numbers!
La carte originale est de Mary pour Kesi'Art.
Je reviens demain avec mon "Month in Numbers"!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! LOVING the pinks and loving that butterfly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beautiful card! Love the design of it and the butterfly is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meant to say that I am looking forward to seeing your "page in numbers" layout! I love what you do with those!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Nathalie!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty card and of course I'll be back for Month in Numbers..

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!