Pages

July 14, 2012

and the winner of the Citrus Twist prize is...

Thank you all for participating in the first ever Citrus Twist blog hop and July kit reveal! I appreciate each and every one of your comments! Now, you just want to know who won the MME Indie Chic package from my blog, right?
Well, it is comment #24 which means that......... Julie Tucker-Wolek, you are the winner! :) Congratulations Julie!! Please e-mail me your address.

And in case you have not gotten a good look at it yet, here is the July Citrus Twist kit:


















But hurry is you would like one, I heard that there were very few left!

I will be back on Monday to share a new page :) Have a great weekend!
***
Un grand merci à toutes pour l'accueil que vous avez réservé au premier blog hop de Citrus Twist! J'apprécie chacun de vos commentaires! Maintenant, vous souhaitez savoir qui a gagné le prix MME Indie Chic? C'est le commentaire #24: l'heureuse gagnante est donc.......... Julie Tucker-Wolek! Félicitations Julie!
Et au cas où vous l'auriez manqué, voici une photo du kit de juillet: Beach Cruiser. Trina m'a fait savoir qu'il en restait trés peu donc n'attendez pas si vous en voulez un!
Je reviens lundi avec une page! Bon week-end!

3 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! That's ME!!!! SO EXCITED!!! Thanks love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi love -- I looked all over your bloggy and couldn't find your email -- mine is connected to my comment here -- can you email me please? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one yummy looking kit; thinking I might need to hold on to a bit more of my scrap budget next month in case the August kit is as promising as the first two have been!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!