Pages

July 02, 2012

May 12 (Citrus Twist June kit)

Here is the last page I created with my Citrus Twist June kit (still available here). It is also the 5th page (for the fifth month) of the year for the Take Twelve challenge which I still enjoy very much:
Voici la dernière page que j'ai réalisé avec mon kit Citrus Twist de juin (encore disponible ici). C'est aussi la cinquième page de l'année (pour le 5ième mois) pour le projet Take Twelve qui me plait toujours autant:



For more info about the Take 12 challenge, check out this post from Ella Publishing.
Pour de plus amples infos sur le challenge Take 12, visitez le site d'Ella Publishing.
***
Also, you can still enter the giveaway below (until tomorrow)! I will announce the winner on Wednesday :)
Rappel: Vous avez encore jusqu'à demain pour tenter votre chance çi-dessous. J'annoncerai la gagnante mercredi matin :)

8 comments:

  1. WOW!! Love this! LOVING all the photos, the pennant and loveeeeee the flower!!! Beautiful lo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sassy! I really like that horizontal band dividing the photos ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the bright beautiful colors and all those great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely project to have taken part in. gorgeous page Nathalie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the grid look, such a terrific way to fit in many photos!!! BRAVO!!! the flower is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'aime beaucoup ta Page Nathalie!
    Super cette bande qui veint tout souligner ;-))

    J'espère que tu as eu un bon 4TH

    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always in awe of how you get so many photos on your Take 12 pages and make them look fantastic/uncluttered! Love this layout, and thinking I may have to check out the Citrus Twist kits.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!