Pages

July 06, 2012

Sneak peeks + Mark your calendar

I have been happily scrapping with my July kit from Citrus Twist but all I can do right now is show you some sneaks. I will be back on Monday (July 9th) for the very first Citrus Twist Blog Hop! I will show you the full page then and you will have several chances to win great prizes so I hope to see you then! Have an excellent week-end!


Je viens de passer plusieurs jours à scrapper avec mon kit de juillet de Citrus Twist mais la seule chose que je peux vous montrer aujourd'hui est un "sneak peek" de ma première page. Je reviens lundi (9 juillet) pour le premier Blog Hop de la DT. Non seulement vous verrez alors la page entière mais vous aurez aussi plusieurs possibilités de gagner des prix trés intéressants! ;) Passez un bon week-end et je vous dis à lundi!

4 comments:

  1. Loving the sneaks!! Can't wait to see them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the peeks..hope to be by on Monday!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kit is featured on the counterfeit kit blog as well - so fun to see it in different incarnations.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sneak peeks! I've been following your creations with the Citrus Twist kits with interest; loved last month's kit and thinking this one will be just as awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!