Pages

August 05, 2012

Tunnel log (and an exclusive sketch!)

Hello! Today I am happy to share with you a sketch and a page created for Citrus Twist. Every Sunday, the Citrus Twist blog offers a sketch challenge and below is my first contribution. It also happens to be my first "official" sketch (I won't tell you how long it took me to draw it on the computer!!!):
Bonjour! Aujourd'hui je partage avec vous mon premier sketch "officiel" ainsi que la page qui va avec, tous deux créés pour le blog de Citrus Twist:
and here's my page created with the August kit:
et ma page réalisée avec le kit d'août:



If you end up using this sketch, make sure to link your layout to the Citrus Twist post before August 18th, or simply leave me a link to your page in the comments here. 
Si vous utilisez ce sketch, faites le nous savoir sur le blog de Citrus Twist avant le 18 août pour le challenge, ou bien laissez moi simplement un lien vers votre création dans un commentaire.

A bientôt!

13 comments:

  1. Fantastic! You made a great sketch, love, love, love your layout!! Cool photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love loveeeeeeeeee your sketch and your lo!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, the stitching and LOVING the torn papers!! And I got your package Saturday!!! Thanks so much my friend!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your layout Nathalie! Your sketch is fantastic! I'll have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and great job on the sketch! I love all of the details in your layout, as always. And I am so excited about joining Citrus Twist! Seeing what you do with those kits each months made me want to give it a go also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a great sketch, Nathalie! I love the page you made as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an unusual sketch, Nathalie! It turned out so happy and dynamic, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely - I especially admire those torn edges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's a great sketch and I love your take on it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great sketch and I love how you brought it to life! Great colors and layering. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. it is a great sketch (I once tried to create one on the computer...never again lol)If i get time i'd like to have a go x

    ReplyDelete
  11. great job with the sketch and the layers on the layout

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sketch and awesome layout!!! I will definitely be giving this one a shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is a great sketch and your layout using it is really good. What unique photos!! Wow, seriously cool

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!