Pages

August 08, 2012

July Twelve (Take Twelve challenge)

Thank you so much for your comments on my first sketch in the previous post! I would love to see your interpretations!
Today I will be sharing my first Scraptastic Club page! I used the August kit to scrap 12 photos of our Thursday, July 12th* - did you know that Scraptastic Club offers a choice of two kits each month?! I picked The Story Begins because it was full of Echo Park Everyday Eclectic goodies! I love the colors and patterns of this line (it was one of my 10 CHA picks!) and it makes for a bright summer day page:


I kept the design pretty classic as to not overwhelm the small photos.

Merci beaucoup pour vos commentaires sur mon tout premier sketch! J'aimerai beaucoup voir vos interprétations!
Aujourd'hui je partage avec vous ma première page pour Scraptastic Club. Savez-vous que Scraptastic Club offre le choix de deux kits chaque mois? J'ai choisi le kit The Story Begins ce mois çi car il comprenait la collection Everyday Eclectic d'Echo Park (sur laquelle j'avais flashé pendant la CHA!). Voici donc notre journée du 12 juillet en 12 photos*.


*If you'd like more info about the Take 12 challenge, check out this post from Ella Publishing.
*Pour de plus amples infos sur le challenge Take 12, visitez le site d'Ella Publishing.

13 comments:

  1. I do love a grid, Natalie! and this one is further enhanced by your lovely papers and clever placement behind the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy dynamic papers! You are so GOOD at this stuff---can't help but smile whenever I check out your blog and layouts. Always a bright spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS!!! I love love love love the colors and loving the photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic page filled with heaps of photos...love all those papers!!! gorgoues work... I also saw you match box book that's is seriously cute i adore that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful grid! Funny, a couple of sheets from that line landed here today and I have simply been admiring them. You have made me think I need to get started on cutting them up

    ReplyDelete
  6. all those patterns showcase your photos perfectly! love it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page! I love the black border on your photos, makes them really pop. The patterned paper is colorful, yet not overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love seeing your Take Twelve layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors and energy on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicely done! I need to try a layout like this for one of the months!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Nathalie! I always especially love your 12 for 12 layouts! I'll be lifting this design!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the fun patterns and layers!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!