Pages

September 21, 2012

At the beach

To say goodbye to summer, I have this totally "beachy" page to share with you today. It's the last of my projects with the Scraptastic Club September kit:
Pour dire au revoir à l'été, j'ai une page trés estivale à partager avec vous aujourd'hui. C'est ma dernière réalisation avec le kit de septembre de Scraptastic Club:


And did you see the sneaks of the October kits? Here are "Blue Skies" and "Hall Pass", equally attractive, don't you think?
Et avez-vous vu les "sneaks" des kits d'octobre? Voici "Blue Skies" et "Hall Pass", beaux tous les deux, vous ne trouvez pas?

Have a great weekend! Trés bon week-end à toutes!

12 comments:

  1. What a great page....it just screams 'summer'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! LOVE the bright colors and design! :) And look at those yummy kits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE your page! You are doing awesome things with those bright colors. I'm getting the Blue Skies kit this round. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Très joli travail, vraiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwwwwwwww!! Beautiful!! I love love love those photos, the paint splatters and loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - I love those colors! They scream beach to me!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow That page is so FUN!!! I love the colors and the splashes of mist make it so fun! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a bright and happy page :). Love the way your 'at the' echoes the numbers on the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's nice to see a reminder of summer with such a bright and beautiful page

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving those bright neons on your page Nathalie ! now if only i were brave enough to try working with them lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. j'adore ta page! makes me want to go back ...snif...snif
    trop rigolo, j'ai pratiquement toutes ces fournitures scrap sous le syeux sur mon bureau ;-)

    Bon dimanche Nathalie

    xxx

    (juste pour te dire que ce word verification me rend folle et je ne dosi aps etre la seule!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bright colors and the way you used patterned paper and border to simulate waves. Such a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!