Pages

February 05, 2013

Backyard fencers in pyjamas

How are you doing? I am a bit under the weather and it is no surprise with the amount of germs and virus we have had around the house and at work! But I am not here to complain, I am here to show you another page created with the January Scraptastic Club kit "Days of Our Lives" (still available here):
Comment allez-vous? Je suis enrhumée mais je ne viens pas ici pour me plaindre mais plutôt pour partager une nouvelle page créée avec le kit de janvier de Scraptastic Club (encore disponible ici):


For this masculine but rather fun page, I used the following sketch (by Heather Landry) and as you can see I stayed very close to it! 
J'ai utilisé ce sketch par Heather Landry et j'y suis resté très fidèle:


Several talented Design Team members have created pages with this same sketch so if you would like to see different interpretations, check out this post on the Scraptastic Club blog.
Plusieurs membres de la DT ont utilisé le même sketch donc si cela vous intéresse de voir d'autres interprétations allez voir ce post sur le blog de Scraptastic Club.

A bientôt!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! I loveeeee your lo! LOVING that camera paper and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the splatters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you better now? I hope so!! I think the sketch is absolutely adorable so is your rendition!! Cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trop géniale ta page Nathalie!
    et comme ils sont beaux tes 3 Mousquetaires ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!