Pages

February 27, 2013

Inspired by...

I have been following the fabulous Janna Werner's blog for a little while and I am a big fan of her work. Back in August, she shared this page (that she did for Crate Paper) and I loved her idea of the photo tag and how she made it the focus of the page. I replicated the look by simply cutting a 4x6 photo into the shape of a tag, adding a hole and hole protector and, just like Janna, distressing the edges a bit. Here is my version:
Cela fait un petit moment que je suis le blog de Janna Werner car je suis une fan. En Aout dernier, elle a partagé cette page (faite pour Crate Paper) et j'ai beaucoup aimé son idée de photo en forme de tag et en plein centre. Je m'en suis inspiré pour créer cette page:

Supplies: February Citrus Twist add-on kit, vellum, ribbon and hole protector from my stash


Thank you Janna for letting me use your work as inspiration and for being so creative!
Merci Janna de m'avoir laissé utiliser ton travail comme inspiration et pour ta créativité constante!

A bientôt!

6 comments:

  1. i love janna's work too - the photo tag is a super idea and all the layering looks so good x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the tag shaped photo and the circles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'aime beaucoup, tres mignon !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really gives the photo a beautiful emphasis - you are right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the big ampersand and the yellow patterned paper!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cette page! tu as été très inspirée!
    Bises

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!