Pages

March 20, 2013

Jump! and a tutorial...

This is my last project with the March Citrus Twist main kit "Let it Shine". You saw a sneak during our last blog hop and now here is the full page. I kept it's design rather simple due to the busy background (Studio Calico Darling Dear Hayworth - so fun!)
Ceci est mon dernier projet avec le kit de mars de Citrus Twist. Vous avez eu un petit aperçu pendant le "blog hop" d'il y a deux semaines, voici la page entière. J'ai gardé la mise en page assez simple à cause de mon choix de papier de fond (Studio Calico Darling Dear Hayworth):





It is also an example I used for my tutorial on what to do with mistable alphas (such as the ones included in the kit) posted on the Citrus Twist blog yesterday. See the full tutorial HERE.
Ce projet est aussi un exemple pour mon tuto "Que faire avec vos mistable alphas?" publié hier sur le blog de Citrus Twist. Pour voir le tuto complet (en anglais) c'est par ICI.

A bientôt!

PS: I have not heard yet from the winners of the RAKs below! Maria and akalmie, don't forget to email me your addresses!

11 comments:

  1. a fun page and I like the mistable alphas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your lo!! LOVING the hearts and the background paper and loving the different things you did with the alphas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page Nathalie! Those hearts coming out of the bag! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore ta page ! tous ces coeurs rouges qui s'envolent sur le fond bleu... c'est top !

    ReplyDelete
  5. That navy background really does look terrific. I'm looking forward to trying out those mistable alphas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun photos, fun design, therefore an absolutely fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a splendidly happy page! Your papers are just perfect for those photos …

    ReplyDelete
  8. love how well the studio calico paper works in your background !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how the hearts give a feeling of movement that match your photo.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elle est géniale ta page Nathalie!
    J'adore!!

    Bisous

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!