Pages

March 02, 2013

Veggies on the brain :)

I don't know if the challenge I started yesterday has anything to do with it but here's my latest. Before putting away the last scraps of my February Scraptastic Club kit, I decided to create a new cover for my phone:


A bit random, I agree, but it shows off my goofy side and is a great conversation starter, for example at the counter of the tire shop! :P

4 comments:

  1. I had to quickly eat a piece of celery the day before yesterday because I was keeping in mind "eating something green" from your blog. I had fruits and other vegetables but nothing green except a celery stalk that day, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love this...everyone needs a good reminder to eat their veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"ve been travelling this weekend, and have definitely not been eating my veggies!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!