Pages

April 28, 2013

Happy.. a card and a tag

As we are wrapping up a quiet weekend at home, I do hope that yours was a happy one :) I have a new card and a tag to share with you. They were both created with scraps from my April Scraptastic Club kit:
Alors que nous finissons tranquillement notre weekend à la maison, je vous montre une carte et un tag réalisés avec mon kit d'avril de Scraptastic Club:

If you are interested in making your own embroidered tag, you can check my tutorial here.
J'ai utilisé cette méthode pour broder mon tag.

... and finally, here's a gift tag for my nephew's upcoming birthday:

A bientôt!

6 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee these!! LOVING that stitching on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I really love the tag and the stitching on your card. Great projects Nathalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both cards! Great inspiration for me to get into card-making! Thanks Nathalie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are absolutely adorable!!! The layers are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'adore autant ta carte que ton Tag!
    superbes!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!