Happy Sunday! Yesterday was Card Day on the Citrus Twist blog and here is the card I created with the May main kit (available here):
Bon dimanche! C'était le jour des cartes hier sur le blog de Citrus Twist et voici la mienne, créée avec le kit de mai (dispo ici):
I had to use that awesome homemade fabric embellishment that is included in the kit and I chose the colors and built my card around it. The flowers and mist are from my stash.
If you do like cards, go check out the other beautiful ones made by the DT.
I wish you a wonderful week, my amazing readers :)
Je l'ai construite autour du bel embellissement en tissu inclus dans le kit. Si vous aimez les cartes, ne manquez pas d'aller voir celles du reste de la DT. Bonne semaine à toutes, a-mazing lectrices :)

This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and arrows!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteRinda
trop cool avec cette embellie tissu!
ReplyDeleteSuperbe Nathalie!