Pages

July 29, 2013

June in Numbers

Never mind that it is almost the end of July, I have finally put my numbers for the month of June on paper(s):

☛ My Month In Numbers is an original idea by Julie Kirk that I have decided to use to document our lives through the year "a la Project Life" (minus the page protectors). You can view all the previous pages here.



Make sure to check out the Month in Numbers board on Pinterest where you will find the other participants' numbers or better yet, join us!
***
Si vous passez par ici régulièrement, vous devez maintenant savoir que je documente mes mois en chiffres, idée originale de Julie Kirk, à la façon de Project Life depuis le début de cette année. Voici enfin ma page pour le mois de juin. Vous pouvez aussi visiter Pinterest où Julie collectionne les chiffres de toutes les participantes.

A bientôt!

8 comments:

  1. I always love your month in numbers layouts! You're soo great at the pocket style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I saw your comment on Julie's blog and had to come over and see what you created :)

    This is a great style for Month In Numbers and I can see how well it incorporates with PL! I might be stealing it for next year!! ;)

    It's always a pleasure to stop in and see what you are creating Nathalie - sorry it's not been more often this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love this! LOVING the photos and the colors! I love your month in numbers projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love that photo of the reserve! It looks so beautiful.

    And I like the look of utter concentration on the face of the first time driver [I remember the feeling].

    Your numbers regarding your visitors have pre-empted the next 'communal count' question I'm posing for August too!

    I love your 'minus the page protectors' idea ... so simple ... but I bet there aren't many people who've thought of it! Genius!

    I've added your lovely page to the board now Nathalie: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

    As ever, thanks for joining me. Have a wonderful August.

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color palette you used here.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout design and the colors/patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. as always great numbers and pages Nathalie. Lovely bright and cheery x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!