Pages

November 12, 2013

Thankful

Hi there! Here's my latest:



I used the November "Home" kit and its add-on from Scraptastic Club. With their rich Fall colors, it was easy to make a page about how thankful I am for my oldest son. The hardest part? Hand-stitching over the die cut title! That about doubled the time I spent on the page!!! But in the end I think it was worth it :)
Here are some detail shots:


With this page I am participating for the first time in two challenges:

I am thankful for each and everyone of you who stop by so regularly and I would also like to welcome a few new followers! You are all very much appreciated!

23 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwww! Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photos, the splatters and the leaves!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Loving your sewn title! It's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza! How on earth did you stitch such a tiny tittle? You must have a lot of patience ;)
    Wonderful fall layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Boy Meets Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The title is fabulous as is the rest of the page and your photo's are beautiful. Great colour combo too. TFS. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW i am impressed with that stitching :D it was worth all the effort it looks lovely. I love the clean lines and the paint spatters looks fab. Lovely colours. Great layout :D Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Africa :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! i love this page. the colors are total BOOM! the technique with the stitching...seriously? this is a great great layout, nathalie.
    ~jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the details. Thanks for playing at BMG.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...this is really such a stunning page! Love these autumn colours and your beautiful accents...Love the sewing and your gorgeous photo's! Just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the stitching was definitely worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful layout, love the stitching, the colors are perfect for fall, all very nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a gorgeous page! Thanks for playing along at BMG!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous! Love the pp's and your design is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it was worth it, the title looks so good as does the whole page x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is an awesome page! That stitching looks fantastic. Gee you must have a lot of patience! I would not even attempt that! Thanks for joining us at BMG!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Outstanding page! Love the stitching. Thanks for joining us at BMG.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Almost a clean and simple layout where you feel the warmth of the picture a beautiful layout. Congratulations on your layout is chosen as a featured artist on BMG

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH I am so blown away by your lovely creation and your blog. So lovely to see you playing along with us at SCRAP AFRICA. We hope to see you again soon. Smiles, Rene' :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is some amazing stitching that you have done! Lovely photos and thank you so much for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  19. stunning page!!! LOVE the colors and layers and blue stitching!!! thanks sooo much for playing along withe BMG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this alot!!! That stitching is fantastic, def worth the time :) Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this layout, the colours and papers are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is an absolutely gorgeous page with the composition and colors! Love it Nathalie! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!