Pages

December 23, 2013

And the lucky winners of my Scraptastic giveaways are...

Thank you, my friends, for all your lovely comments on my Christmas pages! As promised, today I have randomly picked three winners for the giveaway that went with them and they are:

Prize #1: The Home for the Holiday kit goes to ..... Margie
Prize #2: The Home for the Holiday add-on kit and Home for the Holiday stamp set go to ..... Julie
Prize #3: This Life Noted kit and Just Breathe stamp set go to ..... Louise

Congratulations ladies and Merry Christmas! :) Please email me your address (via the contact tab above) as soon as possible so that I can give the info to Jessica. Of course, I have to thank Jessica (owner of Scraptastic Club) for offering these awesome kits and stamps!

Happy Holidays to all!

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! Totally made my day! Off to email you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEEkkkkkkkkkkkkk!! That's ME!!!! Thank you sooooooo much!!!! Off to email you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow....I didn't expect that....how lovely thank you Nathalie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there Natalie...thanks for popping by hope you all had a great Christmas and wishing you all the best for 2014! mwah xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!