Pages

December 21, 2013

Hello Christmas album: Day 12 and 13 + HUGE GIVEAWAY!

Hello friends! Remember to comment to be entered in the huge giveaway sponsored by Scraptastic Club (details below)!
Today I am back after a furious scrapping session to advance on my December album. Here are days 12 and 13. I'll be back tomorrow with photos of Day 14 to 18.

The supplies are from Scraptastic Club Stocking Stuffer kit except for the chevron transparency which is from their Halloween kit.

Now onto the details of the giveaway:

☞ GIVEAWAY DETAILS: Jessica, the awesome owner of Scraptastic Club, has given me lots of goodies to giveaway to my readers: stamp sets, December kits and add-on, a total worth more than $100 (pictures in the previous post)! All you have to do is leave me a comment during the week to be entered. Please only one comment per person per post. International entries are welcome. I will randomly select three winners on Monday, December 23rd :)
~ Merry everything!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE your pages!!! Your layering and doodads are so cute!!! We love Christmas vacation too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have scattered sequins across the pages and the christmas tree paperclip looks fantastic. Super pages x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh so pretty Nathalie! Your pocket page style of scrapbooking is soo great! I hope you do more in this next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the little bag with the tag inside and the photo on the front. The sequins are of course an essential Christmas embellishment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this-especially that paper clip tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love your pages!!! We love to WATCH Christmas Vacation!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came to say how much I love the Xmas tee paperclip too! How cool are they?

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW there sure is a lot of work that went into those pages - definitely a labour of love <3 The "Fa la la la" especially caught my eye. . . so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this album...what A marvelous and easy way to record such special memories. It will be a treasure for years to come.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!