Pages

December 17, 2013

Hello Christmas album: Day 4 to 7 + the GIVEAWAY continues!

Hello friends! I shared my Christmas album cover and intro pages yesterday and I am back today to show you more pages: (Giveaway details are on the bottom):

Day 4, 5 and 6:

Day 7 which was a two page spread:

Since Christmas is next week (!), I will be sharing my pages during this week and each time you leave me a comment, you will get a chance to win some amazing prizes!

☞ GIVEAWAY DETAILS: Jessica, the awesome owner of Scraptastic Club, has given me lots of goodies to giveaway to my readers: stamp sets, December kits and add-on, a total worth more than $100! All you have to do is leave me a comment during the week to be entered. Please only one comment per person per post. International entries are welcome. I will randomly select three winners on Monday, December 23rd :)
~ Merry everything!

10 comments:

  1. These are fabulous!!! LOVING the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay! I'm SO loving your album so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you are using the divided page protectors. great Job. Bonne Noel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pages Nathalie and they look as gorgoeous as always. I think in 2014 i may start something similar! Sounds like a super giveaway too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool pages, Nathalie! I love the Elf shirt, and I really appreciate that you included Nelson Mandela in your album. :)

    Carmen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I rarely share daily stuff in my album, but it like the whole picture yours presents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so nice, thanks to you and Scraptastic. Your pages are very nice, I love sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought I commented yesterday on this, but I don't see it. I love the music "page"/"card" that was done on the woodgrain paper! I'd love to replicate that with my own theme. So pretty! Love the globe too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving your December Daily!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done. . . and such a thoughtful jc on Nelson Mandela - the world has definitely lost a shining star!
    Such a wonderful tradition creating a memory calendar for Papa and Mamay :)
    Loving all the glitter and bling!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!