I used vintage music sheets and this tutorial to make the origami star. Then I added a MME Lost and Found Christmas sticker from my stash in the center.
and I made a card to go with it:
I have not heard if Marsha got my package yet but I have received not one, but two packages in recent days:
Alison, my partner sent me these lovely ornaments all the way from Spain:
and Miriam (the organizer) surprised me with these felt ice skates:
Thank you Alison and thank you Miriam for organizing this swap that turned out really festive. You can discover what the others have created and received by checking out the links HERE.





So gorgeous!!!! And I loveeeee what you received!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYup...I got the package today...and it was a surprise since I hadn't seen this blog post yet! I love the decoration and matching card- they are both beautiful. I got a sweet beaded felt heart from Miriam...love the skates too!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this lovely post Nathalie. I'm so thrilled that you received the little surprise from me and that Marsha received her parcel. The swap continues to give so much pleasure. Merry Christmas to you & yours.
ReplyDeleteWhat a feast of photos of lovely decorations! I got a beautiful star in my swap and it went proudly onto our tree on Saturday
ReplyDeleteLove your star....and a great idea to make a matching card. I've so enjoyed this swap.....including looking at what everyone else has received.
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas to you.
What great ornaments - both on the way in and the way out! I need to post about the one I received. . . thanks for the reminder.
ReplyDeleteRinda
This swap has looked so good. I was disappointed not to have been able to join in...maybe next year. Your star looks fab as does Alison's bead snowflake and angle. It's nice to see them all popping up in blogland. Merry Christmas Nathalie xx
ReplyDeleteoh my. . . how creative from the vintage star to the felt ice skates. . . so, so cute!
ReplyDelete