Pages

February 05, 2014

Citrus Twist February reveal and CHA 2014

Today is reveal day on the Citrus Twist site! Make sure to pop over there and check the amazing kits and add-ons that Trina is offering this month!
There is also a new subscriber special: While supplies last during the month of February, we'll be giving away a Printshop 6x6 paper pad with all new 3- or 6- month subscriptions. If you refer a friend and they sign up, you'll get a free paper pad, too (for as long as they are in stock).

Here is a look at the main kit "Good Life" that I got to play with:

and here is the second page I created with it... all about my encounter with CTK girls April and Melissa and CTK owner extraordinaire Trina at CHA this winter. The journaling (about how grateful I am about this day) is on the tag behind the photo:




I will be back soon with more projects with this kit. Thank you for stopping by today! 

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love love love love love the colors, the layers and loving the hearts!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours in this are just beautiful - in the kit and in the layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lovely layers! Very fun, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Nathalie....a gorgeous page..i'm pinning it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for visiting me, I have been busy and not been around much. I am loving that kit and what you've made with it is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!