These Pesto Chicken Salad sandwiches have become my oldest son's favorites and since they are so easy to make, they are perfect for practice nights. They're delicious on square ciabatta rolls slightly toasted on the inside!
I pinned this a while ago into my "One day I'll try this" board and I finally did make liquid hand soap out of bars of soap, and a lot of it! Actually we are set for a few years I think! :P My concoction never thickened but the solution is to use it in foaming soap dispenser.
I really wish I had a Martha Stewart starburst punch... I am a little late on this as it appears to be no longer available :(
How about you, what have you been cooking, making or wishing for? Feel free to join me and if you share your list on your blog, link us in the comments!
(I will start a Mr. Linky next month if I have enough participants)
I borrowed (with permission) this Cook/Make/Wish même from Nora at Just Make Stuff. Thank you Nora for this fun idea!

Oh, what a fun post!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been cooking or making anything new lately, but I am wishing for the Kelly Purkey I like You stamp set that's out of stock at Simon Says Stamp.
Have you tried Amazon or Ebay for that punch? That sandwich wounds YUMMY!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI really wish I had a star burst punch too! Little late to the party with that one..
ReplyDelete