Pages

February 14, 2014

Love card

Happy Valentine's Day! Here is a card I created for the occasion with my "Good Life" kit from Citrus Twist Kits:


The "love" stamp is from an older CTK kit and I used this tutorial to make the heart medallion.


I am playing along the Catherine & Cathy Create monthly challenge "Hearts-a-flutter". Feel free to join me and enter your project by February 28th!

♥︎♥︎♥︎

6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card! I love love love that accordion folded heart!! Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog!! :) You are so sweet. I really struggled with the kit this month. I like it, but I had a hard time with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeee that heart!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!! What a great way to fold that heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh pretty, pretty heart! Thank you for pointing me in the direction of the directions for these

    ReplyDelete
  5. That rosette heart is absolutely adorable - the itty bitty tags are are gorgeous touch! Thanks for playing along at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pattered papers are lovely. Love that heart!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!